Book Worms are Busy at RedruthPosted on: 03/02/2021
Redruth School library has always been a hub for students, providing a quiet moment during their day to immerse themselves in a fictional story or to delve into depths of a newly found interest.
Whilst most students continue their education from home it is easy to forget that reading books can provide that little bit of calm. There’s nothing quite like having a reading buddy, becoming your favourite book character or simply finding that comfortable spot to indulge your inner reading goblin.
Cornwall Libraries have a huge range of eBooks and audiobooks that you can access without needing a library membership! Drop Mrs Smith, your friendly library manager, an email or message on TEAMS and she will gladly provide you with a membership number and explain to you how to use it to access that book you have been wanting to read.
Our own library is also now able to lend books to home learning students thanks to the hard work of Mrs Smith.
If you’d like to borrow a book follow these simple steps.
- Contact Mrs Smith, Library Manager, by email or on TEAMS giving the title of the book and your name in full
- Wait for confirmation that your book is ready for collection
- Pop to Main Reception at school on your designated collection and drop off time to collect your chosen book
- When you’ve finished your book- please return it to the Book Returns Box situated just inside the vestibule at Main Reception.
Don’t delay contact Mrs Smith today: email@example.com or on TEAMS
- For safety, books will be loaned out in a protective envelope, and any returned books will be quarantined before being loaned out again.